Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FINALLY HOME

We arrived safe yester night and are battling with jet lag....Our flight was smooth and nice.We actually arrived 10minutes earlier than scheduled.We are staying at Pr Martin and Tracey's home until we find a house.I actually talked to a house broker who will help us in this process.It feels so good to be back home...and it is until now that i realize how completely different Kampala is.....the dirt dusty roads,crazy crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy traffic,people,bicycles everywhere.....

I am trying to get some pictures posted but i was rudely shocked at the incredible slow speed of our internet....life is different here but we will manage.My plan is to visit one of the commercial internet cafe's which can handle uploading pictures.

I had a chance to talk with Pr Martin about my new and emerging role.....the same words he used in describing my responsibility were the words that God had laid on my heart through out the duration of our time in Vegas...shepherd and nurture His people and in so doing expand God's Kingdom.

I have lots to share but will keep you posted as we get settled.Thank you for your love and support.

SP and JOY