Sunday, June 14, 2009

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

This is more of a schedule/event update that I would like to share with you.And while I am at it,I really want to thank you for taking time to read our blog.It's the encouragement for us to keep posting and seeking to do even better.So thank you,keep reading,dont hesitate to comment and feel free to share it with others.

Yesterday(Saturday)was a special time as the Mens ministry of Canyon Ridge layed hands and prayed for me during the last Men's breakfast meeting for this season.They commissioned my wife and I to go back to Uganda to be a lighthouse in the darkness.Then one of the guys came up to me at the end and prophesied over my life in Spanish(we had an interpreter).God used him to confirm the things He has been speaking concerning our call and mission for Uganda.

I also get the privilege to be this weekend's speaker for both middle school and High school services.Travis Fox,has me speaking on James 2:1-13.My major point is favoritism should be far from us because we are family,brothers and sisters in Christ.It breaks the heart of God when we discriminate and look down on others.We should instead be champions of God's love.I prayed that God would give us a "swine flu of His love" so that anyone who comes in contact with us will be infected.

Love
SP Onaba