Friday, May 29, 2009

HERE WE GO

A lot has transpired since my last post....many apologies for my delay.I need to become better at being consistent with blogging.My trip to Mexico was very successful.We managed to build 2 houses(Very basic houses) The part of Mexico we went to reminded me of Uganda...the dust,the slums,the poverty and just the tough reality of life.I have some pictures that will help tell the story better than I can.




I was happy to come back home to my wife who is doing much better now with the pregnancy.She officially finished her first trimester and apparently life should return to normal, atleast.We are also actively starting the process of preparing to go back home....Uganda,so we are doing alot of meetings with friends and packing stuff.

Our host family here,organised a send off party for us and they called it the SP and JOY open house party.Am looking forward to this so much.There is over 40 people coming.In one sense we miss home but we are beginning to feel like we will miss the people of Canyonridge and Vegas who have become family in this part of the world.

Joy will be doing scripture reading for Pr Kevin as he preaches in all 4 services this weekend and I will be speaking on James 1 in the next gen ministry.So covet your prayers.

Yesternight we had an awesome meeting with some college students that I will tell you about in my next post.

Love you,
SP