Monday, May 4, 2009

TODAY,I AM THANKFUL FOR, JOY MY WIFE

There are a zillion things to be thankful for but today,I am grateful for my wife Joy Hadassah Onaba.We have been married 3yrs and 4months.

I remember the very first time I saw Joy at Primetime,(the biggest abstinence party ever)I immediately liked her.I also vividly recall a conversation we had shortly after we got engaged about children,her concern then was...."SP what if we get married and I am not able to have children?" Another time she wrote me a card and it has taken me forever to forget one of the lines..... ,

"SP one day my womb will carry your babies"

I have not stopped thinking about this line especially now that she is pregnant.I know that Joy will make the best mother for our kids.She is a very loyal and submitted wife.God has allowed us together to experience His love and healing in ways that are special and unique.Joy's commitment to Jesus inspires me to be a better man,husband and father.

Joy you are one of a kind and today I thank God for bringing you into my life.My life is much richer because of you.I love you deeply.


SP Onaba