Saturday, May 9, 2009

WE SAW THE BABY!


Yesterday we were able to see a doctor who run several tests on Joy and the baby.....and he said they were both in perfect normal condition.So thank you for praying.As a matter of fact Joy ate more food yesterday than she has in a long time.....

The fun part for me especially,was the ultra sound.What I saw simply blew me off.And the reason is very simple,hearing and seeing are two different things.The baby's head is big,the feet and hands are starting to form and the heart beats fast....173(whatever that means) For me it means my baby is alive.

According to the tests the baby is 9weeks and 5days and we are due on October 10th(a day after our country's independence day)

The exciting part was when the baby began to move its entire baby.I think the baby got excited and started to laugh.I nearly cried.
Life is so precious and I was reminded of the scripture in Psalm 139:13-14

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

Once again thank you for sharing in this joy with us...it is a wonder.

SP and JOY